Pages

Subscribe:

Foodista Ilongga

Monday, June 18, 2012

Fuel.ph Your Passion #25

I have no idea where to start. Besides missing the launch of this place really made me set off on the not so-good track. I apologize for that Ms. Tusing and guys. Anyway, I was really glad that this summer, whenever I say, “Ta! Pa-fuel ta!” – Leggo! Let’s go to Fuel!” everyone is in the mood for it. Do you want to ask why? I am not so sure if there  is a need for that query after all.

This is so my place to be. That was the first thought that came to my mind as I entered the doors. The amazing  ambiance that screams, “Everyone is an artist!”, really made me feel at ease. I feel like crying now since I have to face the reality that my time there is going to be shortened. Boohoo late class dismissals. Anyway, back to reality.


After a series of milk teas and snow balls my friends and I destroyed the serenity of the place when we played Jenga. We were literally like back with our high school routines that our teachers need to confiscate Monopoly, Uno cards, chess boards, battleship and of course who would forget Manong Elmo confiscating our IDs for making soda bottles our Jenga set. We were asked to step out when we were at the peak of our game, thank goodness, it ended safely. How I do miss my girls. Thank You for the adorable shots, Carpenter Marco.



I was back there (again) a day after that with Ms. P (this is safer because I know I will get reprimanded) and Mr. B to talk about nerd-stuff. Are you a nerd? What actually makes you a nerd? Poll over. We were in-depth as we talk about silly everyday stuff like how we use an eight-sided dice to pick where to eat lunch, how to make a proper blog (weeh), and of course how pigging and going out could change you. Thank You for the Earl Grey Tea, Ms. P. Oh, I still have no idea how to distinguish a real honey, Mr. B.




WISHLIST ADD-ON!


We were joined by Ms. R and Ms. B for dinner. I had the Indie Meal: Duwa (Two) which consists of two sticks of assorted barbeques (chicken and pork), two sauces (nutty and tangy), and of course two servings or rice (Oh yeah!). I could have that everyday, seriously.


Ms. P had the Mom’s meal: Pork Sinigang with rice and I have no idea if that is what mothers should eat or is that what they make their children eat? Okay. Confucius mode. Anyway, she enjoyed her womanly meal because who knows who is going to be a Mother someday and we were still not on the stealing food phase. Beautiful parrot, by the way. Thank You for the short but fun-filled, educational(?) tour.


We had a girl talk afterwards and spilled secrets. Sadly, I had to go home early and there is nothing unusual about that. Another sad thing is that it does not open early so I cannot grab a bite their anytime. It is okay. That makes me stick at school like a barnacle with a reason. The owner is pretty cool. Pretty and cool. See you stat and make sure that your passion is flamed up. I Dare You to Care.


Comment on how you love our Fuel.ph Your Passionxoxo, FI

Fuel.ph
Smallville Complex
Brgy. San Rafael, Sen. B. Aquino Ave. Diversion Rd., Mandurriao, Iloilo City

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuel.ph ambiance is just awesome! :D

    Btw it's called a Mom's meal because they're cooked by real life Mom's, a portion of the P65 goes to Sonshine Foundation to help support their efforts in providing education to underprivileged children :)

    also please check out my blog post about Fuel.ph's menu here :)
    Fuel.ph Iloilo Food Menu

    ReplyDelete